Lu Lu's

Find Your Style At LuLu*s

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

How To Keep Your Skin Young And Smooth



Just a little short tip that I want to share with you.  Before you apply your makeup, make sure to clean your face well, and make sure to exfoliate.  After cleaning your skin apply a piece of ice with pure rosewater, this will tighten your skin and close your pores and give your skin a young look and feel, trust me you will be very pleased with the results because this is something that I do. :)  Next thing that you do is to apply a moisturizer on your skin make sure that the moisturizer it is not greasy or oily, but you do want to maintain moisture.  Then apply the foundation.  I Like to apply the Waterless Vitamin C by Youngevity first it works wonders…they have wonderful pure products.  Then I will go with the foundation, and after I do this my skin stays tight for at least a week.  I do this treatment everyday to maintain the youthful tight skin.

Youngeivty Personal Care Catalog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Count The Sheep